Sunday, April 8, 2012

he getting old and my love toward him getting stronger

Happy birthday gengster! Kuikuikuikui (dalam bahasa cina maksud hantuhantuhantu) :p

Hey pakwe! You are getting old, when you want marry me ha? Teheeeee.. Okey  gurau pagi2! So, this is your second birthday as my boyfriend. You feel good? Awsome rite being my boyfie. Kahkahkah. Feel like in heaven aite having a super cute  girlfie like me. Kehkehkehkeh. Sooooooooo. Im feel lucky too having you as my boyfriend. At least you never left me, the hot temper girl! 

Ouh ha, cliche word when wishing someone birthday. I hope you always happy, get lot of money, get a good carier, bla bla bla bla. Urgh. Boring! Are you doesn't feel like me baby? Bore with all this wishes when birthday is coming. Lulzzzzzzz.  Lagipun dah wish tadi thru sms lebih kurang je ayat. Kan? Kan?

Sooooooooooooooooooo. I just want to blow a kiss for you and hug you tight in my dream tonite as wishes for you birthday. I miss you lot baby! I just hope you are here and we are sharing a cuppies since my birthday is tommorow! And we spend a whole day lying and watch a romantic movie in a room. Blerghhh. This will come true when you be my husband only!

Baby, take care yourself there. Don't give your heart to others ugly girl out there! Im waiting you everyday with lots of love. I love you.

#close my eye and i see you. i hope when i open my eye, you was smiling to me! miss you :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment